Monday 22 July 2013

What You Are

You are not only the part of my life
You are in fact the heart of my life.
I am alive because of your beats
U also live in my mind's streets.

I cant forget you ever
Will you deceive me ? Never !
Oh my friend be like this always
Strong foundation never caves
Our friendship is strong based on trust
It is love no possession no lust.

I am because you are
Be always with me never go far.
Remember I can die for you
All my words will come true
No one can make us apart
All is your that I have got.

For few this world may not not good
But it has given me all it could
I needed you and it gave me
Come you can slave me
I love you for what u are
I am with u in every war.

I can not sing the song of life
If you have not made its tune
If you are with me I am safe
From disease and death immune
Together we make a great pair
And God is taking our care.

No comments:

Post a Comment